Job Opening: Sales Enablement Specialist
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Schedule 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Monday-Friday, this is an in-office position
Description: Monkey Wrench Plumbing is scouting a full-time Sales Enablement Specialist to follow up with provided services and close unsold deals. As a Sales Enablement Specialist, your role is to assist customers by creating 1:1 videos, sending emails, and making phone calls to follow up on service invoices and leads and utilize content from our website to close sales to achieve department sales goals.
1. Establish customer rapport through videos, calls, and emails to sell the right products and services.
2. Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
3. Convert lost opportunities to sales from technicians’ invoices and estimates.
4. Get potential customers excited about the company and encourage them to spread the word.
5. Become an expert of your market area, know the customer needs.
6. Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives.
7. Act as a liaison between Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing.
8. Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
9. Field content requests from the sales team.
10. Assist on sales calls as needed.
11. Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
12. Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
13. Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
1. 1 year of experience as an inside sales representative
2. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
3. Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
4. Team player with strong intrapersonal skills.
5. Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
6. Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
7. Creative and strategic thinker.
8. Develop a proven track record in sales.
9. Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
10. Good presentation and public speaking skills.
11. Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Compensation: $23-$30 an hour plus commission, as well as benefits including paid sick time, paid holidays, paid vacation, and health insurance which includes vision, dental, and life insurance.