Job Opening: Sales Manager for Roofing
Location: Puta Gorda, Florida or Melobourne, Florida
Schedule: Full time
1. Develop new and manage existing accounts in customer base
2. Meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals
3. Provide constant communication and promote services provided by company
4. Consult and specify roofing system repairs to meet customer needs in compliance with industry standards
5. Participate and coordinate trade shows, architect / property manager / hospitality expos, and marketing functions.
6. Create leads through cold calling, referrals, service hand-off, account management, and networking
7. Utilize Salesforce CRM system daily for the management of accounts, scheduling, proposal development, and recording of sales-related activity (cold calls, inspections, on-site customer meetings, and pipeline)
8. Participate in sales meetings and trainings and obtain continuing education by participating in available manufacturer seminars and conferences.
9. Estimate and create material list for jobs.
10. Provide operations team with necessary information and support for success of the project.
11.Assist in receivable duties associated with your accounts when directed by management.
1. Experience with roofing, minimally residential roofing, commercial desired as well.
2. Experience managing a small team.
3. Experience with roofing sales.
4. Requires setting up ladder, and climbing ladder to safely access roofs for service evaluation
5. Requires ability to climb, lift, balance, walk, and handle materials
6. Requires standing up for long periods of time
7. Requires use of abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without giving out or fatiguing
8. Requires seeing details at close range
9. Requires repetitive movement, bending or twisting, kneeling, crouching, stooping, or crawling
10. Requires ability to stand, walk, lift, and carry items weighing 50 pounds regularly
11. Bilingual Spanish desired.
Compensation: $50,000-$60,000 plus commission and commission override, OTE $100,000-$140,000