Job Opening: School Programs Director for largest Jewish private school in Arizona.
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 8:00AM-4:30PM
Location: Phoenix, AZ
1. Organizing, marketing, scheduling, and facilitating after school learning programs. These programs include, but are not limited to: Tehillim, mishmore, Sunday morning learning, night seder for MS, after school learning opportunities, Motzei Shabbos, and other programs as needed.
2. Assisting in organizing, marketing, scheduling, and facilitating after school sports programs. These programs include, but are not limited to, sports teams with off campus games, regular sports, martial arts, gymnastics, choir, art, and other programs as needed.
3. Organizing 6 parent/family engagement events per year, three of which should include special speakers, in addition to community picnics or fairs, dinners, and/or classes.
4. Creating extracurricular activities for special occasions during school, such as Purim Fun Week, Chanukah, Lag Ba’Omer, Chagigahs, GO, as well as other school wide events.
5. Directing Camp Kulanu, TDSP’s premier summer program. Camp Kulanu has over 250 campers every year. The Programs Director would be in charge of hiring staff, creating a daily schedule, organizing busses, arranging at least 12 field trips, and overseeing the day-to-day running of the camp.
1. Experience working in a school or camp setting.
2. Preferably leadership experience.
3. Experience organizing programs.
Compensation: $65,000 plus excellent benefits. $75,000-$85,000 if can do camp.