Job Opening: Senior Director, Clinical Outreach.
Location: Southwest Virginia (Bristol, Buena Vista, Covington, Galax, Lexington, Martinsville, Norton, Radford, Roanoke, and Salem)
Description: The largest mental health adolescent treatment company in the US seeks a warm, personable, caring, driven Senior Director, Clinical Outreach to join our team. This position is strong based on personality and the right person has a very bright future with our company. Full training will be provided.
Schedule: Full time, 40 hours a week, flexible hours. (Monday-Friday during core business hours). Occasionally some nights or weekends may be needed.
1. Responsible for leading, coaching, and developing a team of Clinical Outreach Coordinators, Directors, and Regional Directors.
2. Identifying new referral sources and partners in treatment for Newport Healthcare.
3. Working closely within the Newport Healthcare network of residential and outpatient treatment centers to develop strategies and attract clients.
4. Will be responsible for driving the overall performance, management, and compliance of their team (reps).
5. Responsible for training and developing the Clinical Outreach Coordinator/Director to determine which facilities within Newport will best meet the treatment needs of referrals.
6. Improve overall experience of the process as well as the performance of associated facilities.
7. Development marketing and business development plans with the facilities to attract clients.
1. Must able to establish clear directions, maintain two-way dialogue on work while holding the employee accountable for results.
2. Bachelor’s in relevant field required. Master’s degree in business, social services, or education preferred.
3. Minimum 5 years experience driving business results in a healthcare role; preferably behavioral health.
4. Must be able to travel up to 75%.
5. Car and driver’s license.
6. Warm, caring, personable, helpful.
7. Self starter, organized, driven, responsible.
8. Management experience.
9. Salesforce experience required.
Compensation: $150,000-$160,000 base depending on experience plus benefits.
Monthly bonus ($2,000 minimum), Yearly bonus potential ($78,000).