Job Opening: Senior Property Manager
Location: Lancaster, CA
1. Oversee the day to day operations for a large multi-family property with 800 units.
2. Oversee budgets and approve invoices.
3. Select, communicate with and manage vendors.
4. Supervise inspections, including SCEP inspections, insurance inspections and move in/move outs.
5. Oversee vacancy turns, review work orders and assign vendors.
6. Prepare reports on vacancies and other related property management issues.
7. Handle escalated tenant issues including evictions and court appearances.
8. Oversee maintenance team, visit properties regularly to ensure maintenance is following through.
1. 3+ years experience in the property management industry.
2. 3+ years in a managerial role.
3. 3+ years managing at least 500 units at once.
4. High energy, enjoys working with others.
5. Bilingual Spanish (Not required but a plus)
6. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
7. Extremely organized, driven and excellent communication, both written and verbal.
Compensation: $85,000-$110,000 plus benefits and room for growth.