Job Opening: Senior Tax Manager, CPA
Location: Los Angeles, 90048
Description: Busy boutique accounting firm, in business over 40 years, seeks a senior tax manager to join our wonderful team. We treat our employees like family with profit sharing and generous leave.
1. Preparing federal and state income tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnership fiduciaries and estate returns.
2. Preparing individual tax returns.
3. Preparing compilation and reviewed financial statements.
4. Heavy correspondence with clients and federal and state tax authorities.
5. Act as an expert for a team of 5 accountants.
6. Lead, guide, train junior accountants.
1. Minimum 5 years tax return experience.
2. Experience in compilation and reviewing financial statements.
3. Quickbooks proficiency required.
4. Experience with tax software, the firm uses Lacerte.
5. Strong Communication skills, comfortable working with clients.
6. Must have experience working for a CPA firm.
7. CPA required.
Compensation: $135,000-$155,000, parking, healthcare, vision, dental, 2 weeks PTO, Holidays off, 6 sick/personal days, 401K, Profit Sharing
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!