Job Opening: Shul Assistant and Bus Coordinator
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Los Angeles, 90020
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 9:00AM-5:00PM, Friday 9:00AM-2:00PM, some Saturdays 8:00AM-10:00AM
Start Date: August 2021
Description: The Executive Assistant is responsible for administrative duties related to the shul as well as bus coordination.
1. Complete shul A/R and A/P on a regular basis, including member drive/registration, billings, pledges, invoices, cutting checks etc.
2.Complete shul payroll on a semi-monthly basis.
3. Communicate with shul members, including preparing and sending the weekly shul bulletin and dispersing flyers (as needed).
4. Maintain and update shul cloud database.
5. Prepare and clean spaces for shul events/services.
6. Prepare and order shul food menu, including coordinating with sponsors.
7. Complete bus registration process for the school.
8. Prepare and distribute bus communication notices to families.
9. Work with the office to ensure proper billing for the bus.
10. Work with the bus monitors to ensure that they have the tools they need each day on the bus.
11. Ensure that proper attendance is taken each day on the bus and alert families to any issues that may arise on the bus.
1. Familiarity with Jewish laws and customs.
2. Positive, can do attitude.
3. Excellent writing skills.
4. Car and driver’s license.
5. Some knowledge of Quickbooks desired (we can train).
6. Great organizational skills.
7. Close living proximity to the school is preferred.
Compensation: $25 per hour plus benefits