Job Opening: STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Location: Flatbush, NY
Schedule: Full time, starting August 2023
1. As a visionary, lead the school in all things STEM related, including researching, designing and selecting appropriate curriculum, implementing STEM into other areas of the curriculum, and training teachers.
2. Teach 15-20 periods per week in coding or computer science or engineering and robotics
3. Attend meetings and other programs.
1. Master’s degree desired, Bachelor’s degree required.
2. 3+ years of recent or current High School STEM classroom teaching experience.
3. Experience with STEM curriculum or teacher training.
Compensation: $90,000-$100,000 plus full benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!