Job Opening: Strategic Account Manager
Location: Pico Rivera/Commerce, CA.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm or 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Position Overview: We are looking for a Strategic Account Manager to play a critical role in building relationships with significant clients. Our ideal candidate should ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales. As a Strategic Account Manager, you will represent our company and interact with major clients. So, if you have excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be responsible for achieving sales quota and strategic account targets.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Monitor sales performance metrics
- Effectively manage customer relationships
- Ensuring you are knowledgeable about the market, customers, competitors and products in order to sell solutions and deliver exceptional customer value to predefined customers effectively
- Reach and surpass sales/revenue targets and performance objectives
- 3-5 years of account management experience.
- An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Highly organized and able to prioritize workload efficiently
- Enthusiasm to achieve results and ensure objectives are met
- Results oriented and customer account focused
Compensation: $60,000-$70,000 plus commission and benefits.