Job Opening: Strategy and Operations Analyst
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90010
1. Data entry that supports real estate and property management investments.
2. Develop property level cash flow projections and financial analyses, utilizing excel.
3. Assist with the preparation of multifamily applications for financing.
4. Analyze budgets for business and construction.
5. Collaborate with stakeholders to define business objectives, key performance indicators (KPIs), and data requirements for strategic projects and operational improvements.
6. Perform rental rate analysis.
7. Assist with physical due diligence (including review of contracts, preparing the budgets, gathering the consultants) of potential acquisitions.
8. Perform special projects/analysis for the owners.
9. Similar duties as needed.
1. 2+ years in a corporate setting in real estate or property management, preferred.
2. Must have strong Excel, SQL and Tableau skills
3. Looking to grow and learn and be part of a fantastic team.
4. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or a related field.
5.Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively present complex data in a clear and concise manner.