Job Opening: Tax Manager needed for Financial Company.
Location: Encino, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM (during tax season or for due dates, as many hours as required).
Start Date: Immediate
1. Deliver a full range of tax services for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, etc.
2. Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
3. Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns.
4. A strong bookkeeping background, preferred
5. Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance.
6. Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
7. Ability to handle notices and other issues from various tax authorities
8. Ability to handle tax research assignments along with analyzing tax code & regulations
9. Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
1. CPA or Enrolled Agent License Required
2. 5+ years in the accounting industry with 2+ years work experience as a tax manager.
3. Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
4. Knowledge of tax preparation software – ProConnect, Lacerte, etc.
5. Knowledge of tax projection software – Office Tools, BNA, etc.
6. Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
7. Experience in managing multiple client engagements.
8. Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems.
9. Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships.
10. Strong leadership and personnel management skills.
11. Analytical skills with detail orientation.
12. Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
13. Must be skilled with QuickBooks online/desktop and reviewing of financial reports.
14. BA in Accounting Required.
15. Masters in Accounting or Business Taxation a Plus
Compensation: $100,000-$160,000 plus full benefits.
Health Insurance- $250 employer remainder employee after 3 months
Term Life- Covered up to $50K
401K- Eligible after 1 year, matching up to 4%