Job Opening: Teacher and Safety and Security Coordinator
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 7:30AM-4:30PM, Friday: 7:30AM-2:00PM
Description: Established private Jewish Elementary school seeks a dual role professional who can join the Safety and Security team as the Coordinator and teach a subject of their choice. Possibilities include physical education, math, English, history or Hebrew language. Teaching will be 80% of the job and Safety and Security will be 20%.
1. Interface with security team, administration, communicate needs, attend meetings and troubleshoot for weaknesses.
2. Regularly ensure security-related supplies are in stock.
3. Review government grants that are security related and ensure guidelines are being followed.
4. Oversee school wide security drills.
5. Teach a subject of your choice.
6. Attend school meetings.
7. Create and distribute any security related emails to parents and staff.
1. Experience in the IDF, US Army, Magen Am or similar.
2. Strong writing and communication skills.
3. Extremely organized.
4. 2+ years experience as a lead teacher in any subject.
Compensation: $80,000-$95,0000 plus full benefits.