Job Opening: Teacher’s Assistant for Judaic Studies 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th grades
School Opening: The elementary school has a waiver to open for IN PERSON education. If this changes at any time we will move to distance learning.
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90020
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 7:30 AM-4:30 PM, Fridays 7:45 AM-2 PM
1. Assist the lead teacher by working with small groups, creating classroom materials, practicing reading with the children, setting up classroom materials, helping students etc.
2. Recess and lunchroom duties.
3. Acting as a great role model.
1. Experience working with children, as a counselor or tutor or similar.
2. Seminary graduate.
3. Professional look and demeanor.
4. Able to pass a strict background check.
5. Ability to read Hebrew.
6. Basic Chumash skills.
Compensation: $22 per hour plus benefits
Please note: This position is paid hourly, not salary.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!