Job Opening: Teacher’s Assistants for 1st and 2nd grade students
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Schedules Available: Monday-Friday 7:30 AM-3:30 PM
Start Date: Immediately
1. Help with classroom management.
2. Monitor kids on playground and during activities.
3. Help prepare materials.
4. Work with small groups of children.
1. Enjoys working with kids.
2. Some experience working with kids, such as a camp counselor, tutor, or at a school.
3. Able to pass a background check and Livescan.
4. Vaccinated preferred.
5. Able to run, walk, carry up to 20 lbs, go up and down stairs and stand for long periods of time.
Compensation: $22 plus benefits health, dental, vision, retirement with match
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Budget Coordinator for Busy Construction Company for Luxury Homes
Opening Outreach Specialist
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business