Job Opening: Therapist for Primary Mental Health Program
Associates- Only AMFT or ACPP.
Licensed- Preferably LCSW. LMFT or LCPP would work as well.
Location: Palm Desert, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM (some flexibility).
Description: Beautiful 6 bed residential treatment centers for Adults in treatment for primary mental health seeks a Therapist to join the team. They may start training at the outpatient while the program gets going.
1. Oversee up a case load of up to 16clients.
2. Provided individual therapy to assigned case load.
3. Supervise therapeutic activities.
4. Keep records in electronic medical system (KIPU).
5. Conduct bio-psycho-socials.
6. Conduct group therapy sessions.
7. Attend and participate in supervision meetings.
1. Completion of a master’s degree in marriage and family therapy, or social work, or counseling, valid in Arizona
2. Experience working with mental health.
3. Able to pass a strict background check- no felonies or misdemeanors whatsoever.
4. Must be an AMFT, ACPP, LCSW, LMFT, or LCPP with an associate’s number from the BBS
$28-$32 per hour (Associates), $75,000-$90,000 (Licensed) plus benefits