Job Opening: Therapist working with Veterans
Location: Sherman Oaks (position will float to facilities in nearby areas including Encino, Tarzana, Studio City)
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 40 hour work week, flexible day time hours
1. Provide individual, family and group therapy for patients who are veterans.
2. Conduct bio-psych-socials for veteran patients.
3. Drive to nearby facilities to provide therapy for veteran patients.
4. Attend treatment meetings.
1. Associate therapist with BBS number.
2. Experience working with veterans, and/or a veteran.
3. Experience working with patients with trauma.
4. Reliable vehicle and driver’s license.
Compensation: $75,000 plus full benefits and gas mileage.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN