Job Opening: Tool Maker
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6 AM-2 PM or 2 PM – 10 PM (Overtime available)
1. Set up, operate, and maintain a Manual Mill, Tracer & Manual Lathes.
2. Review blueprints.
3. Check accuracy of work against drawings and specifications.
1. Ability to fabricate and modify or repair parts as required.
2. Knowledge of machine mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
3. Knowledge of surface grinders is helpful.
4. Overhaul and repair experience is a plus.
5. High degree of accuracy and precision in performing work according to instructions and specifications.
6. COVID vaccination required.
7. Vision—correctable to 20/20 and ability to see colors.
8. Ability to communicate in the English language.
Compensation: $23-$29 per hour as well as world-class benefits including health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental (Principal), vision (Principal), 401(k) plan with match, identity theft protection and also voluntary benefits such as life insurance (up to $500,000), Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability. In addition, for qualified candidates, we are offering either a “Relocation Bonus” or “Retention Bonus” up to $2,500 (subject to normal payroll taxes).