Job Opening: Vice President of Asset Management for Property Acquisition and Management Company
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90010
1. Analyze data and consistently oversee all assets, monthly budgets, annual budgets and notifying supervisors and owners of any issue or irregularities.
2. Takes initiative on communication and takes active role in asset management.
3. Report property status to investors regarding performance and profitability.
4. Create reports to analyze different aspects of property.
5. Advise on new acquisitions.
6. Handle property and investment projects as needed.
7. Oversee all property data to ensure properties are performing.
8. Communicate with owners and investors on a consistent basis.
9. Complete site inspections as needed.
1. Bachelor’s in Real Estate, Finance, Business or related subject REQUIRED, MBA desired.
2. Strong grasp of real estate related formulas, IRRs, Cap Rates etc.
3. Strong grasp of numbers, reports, and Excel.
4. 2 years MINIMUM experience in an asset manager or real estate analyst role.
5. Strong management skills.
6. Experience with Yardi.
7. Some accounting experience.
8. Experience with multifamily properties.
9. Experience doing site inspections or property management required.
Compensation: $130,000-$160,000 plus room for growth.