Job Opening: Vice President of People and Culture for Behavioral Health Company
Locations: Los Angeles, CA or San Jose, CA
1. Oversee all aspects of talent management, including overseeing the creation of job orders, internal and external recruiters, and on boarding new employees.
2. Lead the company culture by training staff, leadership development, and handling inter-company communication, recognition and disputes.
3. Developing systems and goals regarding employee retention.
4. Assess and evaluate training and staff development.
5. Meet with staff members regularly and develop and implement programs to improve culture.
6. Traveling throughout California once every 5-8 weeks for a few days to visit our facilities in person.
1. Senior Director of HR or similar experience.
2. Must be currently or recently working in healthcare
3. Experience working in companies with 250-5,000 employees.
4. 5+ years experience in HR.
5. Experience improving culture and retention.
Compensation: $160,000-$170,000 plus benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Budget Coordinator for Busy Construction Company for Luxury Homes
Opening Outreach Specialist
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business