Job Opening: Videographer
Location: Flatbush, NY 11230
Schedule: Monday through Thursday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm; Friday 8:00 am – 1:30 pm; evenings and Sundays as needed.
Description: The Videographer generates mission-oriented strategic visual storytelling content with videos and photos for current and prospective audiences in the Elementary School and High School. In this role is involvement in creative direction, collaborative brainstorming, and direct coordination with a wide range of stakeholders, including board members, senior administration, teachers, students and parents.
1. Edit video footage to create thematic or highlight videos, including for events or campaigns related to Elementary School and High School admissions, development, and internal and external marketing.
2. Record and edit audio for podcast, voiceover and other content.
3. Collaborate with organizational leadership and internal teams on creative direction and strategy for individual videos
1. 1+ years of related work or study experience
2. Bachelor’s degree in fine arts with a focus on film studies
3. Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
4. Knowledge of latest trends and best-in-class examples of visual storytelling for schools and other organizations.
5. Ability to work as a collaborative team member and as an independent contributor.
Compensation: $50,000 plus benefits