Job Opening: VP Asset Management
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90010
Schedule: Full time, typically 9 AM-5 PM Monday-Friday
1. Create, oversee and monitor budgets.
2. Provide monthly financial snapshots to stakeholders.
3. Communicate regularly with bookkeeper, analyst and owners.
4. Oversee all financial reporting, underwriting, profit and loss etc.
5. Analyze IRR and Cap Rates and investment analysis, help make decisions and conclusions on investment status.
6. Take initiative on cost control measures.
7. Analyze budget variants, ask questions, set financial goals.
8. Prepare presentations and communicate with investors on analysis or status of investments.
1. Minimum of 5 years experience as an asset manager for a property management or real estate company.
2. Highly proficient with Yardi and Excel.
3. Ability to start immediately, in office.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
5. Experience with Juniper Square or similar asset management software.
Compensation: $220,000-$280,000 plus benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!