Job Opening: Yard Supervisor
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Schedule: 7:30 AM-4:00 PM Monday-Thursday, Fridays 7:30 AM-2:00 PM
1. Ensures that equipment is ready for students to use and returned properly after each period as well as maintain an equipment inventory log.
2. Sends daily/weekly communication reminders.
3. Directs staff to assigned zone.
4. Addresses minor behaviors on the field and, when appropriate, get Student Wellness Director for students while maintaining field supervision.
5. Assist morning and afternoon carpool duties.
6. Meets regularly with supervisor to keep him informed.
7. Supports the school with other duties/responsibilities as assigned, including supervision during lunch, recess, and on field trips.
1. Experience working in an elementary school, classroom experience preferred.
2. Experience working with children during play (as a coach, teacher’s assistant, supervisor similar).
3. Strong problem solving skills.
4. Strong written and oral communication skills.
5. Able to pass a strict background check and fingerprint Livescan.
6. High school diploma or GED certificate required; some college preferred.
Compensation: $16-18 per hour plus benefits. Please note, this position is paid hourly, not salary.