Job Opening: Yardi and Leasing Trainer
Location: Los Angeles, 90036
1. Build teamwork by engaging with employees as a strong leader and by modeling proper work ethic.
2. Build and maintain strong relationships with Management operations employees to determine needs and offer feedback and coaching.
3. Manage customer service satisfaction survey and shop evaluation and ensure customers and associates receive appropriate information.
4. Train new employees on Yardi and Yardi CRM.
5. Train new employees on other leasing software.
6. Write training materials including outlines, job-aids, work instructions, etc.
7. Facilitate training on current employees, help troubleshoot and expand on skills.
8. Oversee new employees on leasing processes.
9. Analyze and Interpret Assessment data and create an annual report
1. 3+ years Yardi experience, strongly skilled in Yardi.
2. 5+ years leasing experience for a property management company.
3. High school diploma or equivalent.
4. Ability to work in person from the corporate office.
5. Able to drive out to properties (typically within Los Angeles, occasionally up to 90 minutes away).
6. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
7. Excellent communication, multi-tasking, and organization skills
8. Able to stand/walk frequently and able to lift/move up to 25 lbs.
9. Able to understand written/verbal instructions.
Compensation: $70,000-$90,000 plus benefits