Job Opening: Yoga Instructor for Addiction/Mental Health
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Will drive to nearby locations in Encino,Tarzana, and Studio City to give yoga classes.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM (we can be a little flexible on start and end times)
1. Utilize yoga to help adults struggling with addiction and/or mental health.
2. Lead individual and group yoga classes.
3. Lead meditation exercises.
4. Teach breath work and sound therapy.
1. Minimum of 3 years teaching yoga and meditation.
2. Experience working with mental health is required.
3. Experience working with addiction is required.
4. Understanding of yoga healing energy.
5. Reliable vehicle and driver’s license.
6. Knowledge of sound therapy desired.
7. Respect for the connection between mind, body and soul.
8. Able to pass a strict background check.
Compensation: $25 per hour plus benefits, room for growth.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!