Job Opening: Administrative Assistant/Event Planner and Bookkeeper for Chabad of the Valley
Location: Tarzana, CA
Schedule: Part-Time, 25-30 Hours Per Week – flexible schedule, but must work on Wednesdays and Fridays.
1. Scheduling and providing tours of the facility for prospective events.
2. Managing the budgets and ordering food for events.
3. Paying vendor invoices and credit cards.
4. Reconciling credit cards.
5. Data entry to maintain records for shul and school.
1. Excellent customer service skills, both on the phone and in person.
2. Must have at least two years experience with bookkeeping.
3. Proficient in QuickBooks.
4. Non-profit experience preferred, but other experience will be considered.
5. Experience with Jewish culture.
Compensation: $20-$22 per hour, plus 10 paid days off per year.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!