Job Opening: Director of Nursing for Mental Health Facility
Location: Tarzana, CA
The Director of Nursing will lead a team of nurses in 3 locations in the San Fernando Valley for a total of 46 beds.
1. Manage the nursing staff of the facility
2. Responsible for the retention of the nursing staff, performance oversight, and scheduling
3. Collaborate with doctors on patient care, and help assist patients and their families when needed
4. Ensure compliance with state licensing and regulatory bodies, including compliance with Joint Commission standards.
1. Previous nursing leadership experience (manager, director or supervisor).
2. Experience with JCAHO compliance.
3. Strong leadership and organizational skills.
4. RN preferred or LVN with leadership experience.
5. Experience with mental health, behavioral health, insurance-based residential treatment center.
Compensation: $100,000 plus benefits