Job Opening: Executive Director, Clinical Operations Adolescent Treatment Centers
Location: Agoura, CA
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
1. Oversee all clinical operations of BNI Treatment Centers at all levels of care.
2. Represent BNI Treatment Centers to outside agencies and act as an advocate for the patients in the community when applicable.
3. Ensure that the BNI Treatment Centers staff members are meeting the therapeutic needs of the patients.
4. Manage and assure quality of all clinical services, including the training and supervision of staff
5. Review measured outcomes of the programs and ensure all facilities are in compliance with all licensing and accredited bodies.
6. Maintain direct contact with the executive team, and is responsible to implement and develop new programs and in coordination with the Operations to recruit the appropriate staff.
7. Assume responsibility for the establishment and implementation of clinical organizational policies and procedures.
8. Offer direct clinical services when necessary.
- Must have 3+ years of experience working in leadership at an Adolescent Treatment Center
- Must be a licensed professional to practice by the State of California as an LMFT, LCSW, PsyD, PhD or equivalent
- Keep job specific licenses and certificates up to date.
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s license.
- Applicant must be either a U.S. Citizen or have the legal right to work in the United States
- Must meet federal, state and local Criminal Clearance and Child Abuse Indexing requirements.
Compensation: $130,000-$150,000 plus benefits.