LVN’s for all female Mental Health Rehabilitation Center.
Location: Encino, CA
Full Time LVN: 40 hours a week. Monday-Friday or Sunday-Thursday. 6-8 hours in site 5 days a week. (Typically 8AM-3PM, on call for client needs/ mental health worker questions, available by phone on weekend, able to flex hours if needed to stay later/ come in earlier on a day or if doing work from home on the day off).
Per Diem LVN’s
1. Participate in interdisciplinary team and staff meetings.
2. Prepare infection control reports for presentations.
3. Direct employees concerning the care of the patients.
4. Carry out physicians’ orders.
5. Review group home patients’ medical charts.
6. Consult with group home supervisors regarding the health of patients.
7. Initiate and implement policies and procedures.
8. Schedule and coordinate medical examinations.
9. Obtain parent/guardian consents for medical examination/treatments.
10. Teach and monitor medication administration.
11. Administer annual tuberculosis testing to patients.
1. LVN/ LPT license valid for CA.
2. Valid driver’s license.
3. Minimum of 1 year of experience as a nurse with experience in MHRC or Mental Health Rehabilitation facilities
4. Able to pass a strict background check
5. Good communication skills and basic computer skills
6. Must be at least 18 years or older.
7. Must be covid vaccinated, or have an exemption
Full-Time LVN: $65,000-$74,000 per year with benefits.
Per Diem LVN: $32-$36 per hour.