Job Opening: Case Manager for a total of 12 adolescent patients
Location: Calabasas, CA or Agoura, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday 10 AM-6 PM
Start Date: June 2021
1. Facilitates care under the direction of the primary therapist.
2. Handles case coordination by communicating with relevant parties, scheduling and gathering information.
3. Determines clients’ requirements by completing intake interviews; determining need for therapeutic medical, psycho-social, and psychiatric evaluations; reviewing therapist evaluations, treatment objectives, and plans.
4. Establishes treatment programs by setting schedules and routines; coordinating services being provided; arranging resources, including transportation and escort.
5. Monitors cases by verifying clients’ attendance; observing and evaluating treatments and responses; advocating for needed services and entitlements; obtaining additional resources; intervening in crises; providing personal support.
6. Maintains clients’ records by reviewing case notes; logging events and progress.
7. Communicates clients’ progress by conducting weekly interdisciplinary meetings and evaluations; disseminating results and obstacles to therapeutic team and family; identifying treatment influences.
8. Prepares clients’ discharge by reviewing and amplifying discharge plans; coordinating discharge and post-discharge requirements; orienting and training family members; providing resources.
1. 1+ years experience working in mental health, PHP or residential setting.
2. 1 year experience as a Case Manager.
4. Experience with discharge planning.
5. Experience supporting clients with ADLs.
6. Strong writing, communication and computer skills.
7. MFT or Psychology students encouraged to apply.
8. California Driver’s License.
Bachelor’s Degree or Less: $18-$20 per hour, plus benefits and room for growth.
Master’s Degree: $20-22 per hour plus benefits and room for growth.