Job Opening: Administrator for Adolescent with Behavioral Disorder and Autism Facility
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Newly licensed facility and opening doors in March 2023. Hiring starting immediately
1. Develop and maintain group home residential standards in compliance with Title 22 and Title 17 regulations, ensure appropriate staffing and supervision, as well as ensuring the health and safety of all residents.
2. Effectively supervise, evaluate and direct the work of a diverse group of employees including therapists and floor staff. Timely completion of performance appraisals, regular supervisory meetings, performance documentation, staff development and supervision for success best practices. Manage personnel functions including recruiting, hiring, and retaining staff.
3. Ensure that staff follows all of the established policies, procedures and safety regulations as designated by program design and all placement and licensing agencies.
4. Responsible for oversight, reporting, and approving/processing of accident, incident and seizure reports. Ensures that all Corrective Action Plans are completed.
5. Develop and implement various behavior modification strategies in collaboration with consulting behavior psychologist.
1.Bachelor’s Degree but with 2 years OR Master’s Degree with 1 year experience.
2. Group Home Administrator’s certificate, required.
3. Experience working with people autism desired.
4. Experience working with children or teenagers desired.