Job Opening: Assistant Activities Director for Adult Day Care
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 5 hours daily.
1. Create monthly calendar of creative, enjoyable, and appropriate activities for Seniors.
2. Record activities in flow sheets.
3. Direct activities on a daily basis.
4. Work with the team on special events.
1. Experience as an activity director for a senior living, nursing home or similar facility.
2. Creative, “crafty”, and enjoys planning inspiring, fun activities.
3. Warm, upbeat personality, good energy.
4. Organized with strong leadership skills.
5. Ability to pass a strict background check.
6. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
7. Bilingual Spanish.
Compensation: $18-$19 per hour