Job Opening: Assistant Activities Director for Adult Day Care
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 5 hours daily.
1. Create monthly calendar of creative, enjoyable, and appropriate activities for Seniors.
2. Record activities in flow sheets.
3. Direct activities on a daily basis.
4. Work with the team on special events.
1. Experience as an activity director for a senior living, nursing home or similar facility.
2. Creative, “crafty”, and enjoys planning inspiring, fun activities.
3. Warm, upbeat personality, good energy.
4. Organized with strong leadership skills.
5. Ability to pass a strict background check.
6. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
7. Bilingual Spanish.
Compensation: $18-$19 per hour
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business
Assistant Commercial Property Manager
E-Commerce, Warehouse Drop Ship Associate
STEAM Teacher’s Assistant for Early Childhood
Recreational Therapist for New Licensed Mental Health Rehabilitation Center (MHRC)