Job Opening: Assistant Manager (496 Units).
Location: Redlands, CA
Description: Assist the Community Manager with administrative tasks such as preparing the budget, collecting rent, and sending tenant notices. Oversee facility upkeep, inspecting and maintaining units, public areas, and grounds.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-6:00PM
Periodically AM’s are needed to work on weekends to provide relief to leasing or for other emergencies. This is not typical and rare but should an occurrence happen when we need them on the weekends they should be prepared for that.
1. Assist with day to day operations and tenant relations.
2. Answer and route phone calls from tenants and vendors to appropriate contacts.
3. Provide tenants and vendors with assistance.
4. Provide tenants assistance in processing payments. Record interactions on Yardi.
5. Assist with the coordination of rent/lease, transfers, change of roommates etc.
6. Negotiate leasing terms and conditions.
7. Process move in/outs.
1. 1-2 years experience as a Residential Site Manager or similar.
2. High school diploma.
3. Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
4. Ability to frequently climb, kneel, stoop, crouch and/or crawl.
5. Ability to work around chemical cleaning solutions.
6. Working vehicle and driver’s license.
Compensation: $52,000-$57,000 plus benefits and bonus ($10K)