Job Opening: Case Manager for Outpatient facility.
Location: Encino, CA
1. Conducts intake interviews and assessments.
2. Handles case coordination by communicating with relevant parties, scheduling and gathering information.
3. Determines clients’ requirements by completing intake interviews; determining need for therapeutic medical, psycho-social, and psychiatric evaluations; reviewing therapist evaluations, treatment objectives, and plans.
4. Maintains clients’ records by reviewing case notes; logging events and progress.
5. Communicates clients’ progress by conducting weekly interdisciplinary meetings and evaluations; disseminating results and obstacles to therapeutic team and family; identifying treatment influences.
6. Prepares clients’ discharge by reviewing and amplifying discharge plans; coordinating discharge and post-discharge requirements; orienting and training family members; providing resources and support with housing.
1. Experience working with mental health patients.
2. 1 year experience as a Case Manager or social worker.
3. Experience with discharge planning.
4. Strong writing, communication and computer skills.
Compensation: $22-$24 per hour plus benefits and room for growth.