Job Opening: CEO for Mental Health Company
Location: Los Angeles (can work in Encino or Los Angeles)
1. 5+ years leadership experience for a private equity backed mental health company.
2. Holistic understanding of a mental health company, including fostering and overseeing a large behavioral health organization.
3. Experience expanding a mental health company.
4. Passionate with excellent communication skills.
1. With the support of other department leadership and board, oversee every department.
2. Interview and make hiring decisions for leadership and managerial positions.
3. Oversee day to day operations, communicate regularly with the directors of each department.
4. Optimize operations and help grow company.
Compensation: $300,000, stock options, bonuses and benefits.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN