Job Opening: Chief Operating Officer for 78 bed SUD
Location: Los Angeles, 90031
Description: Large stablished healthcare company in the nursing home, mental health, recuperative care and assisted living space seeks a leader to oversee the operations for a 78 licensed SUD facility that recently underwent $1 million renovation. The position would include creating a thorough operations plan, advising on budget, operations and staffing and then overseeing the operations for this facility.
1. 5+ years experience in the SUD (substance use disorder) space.
2. 3+ years in a leadership position.
3. Experience in non-profit leadership.
4. Experience opening a similar facility.
5. Understanding of HMOs and other insurance.
Compensation: $180,000-$240,000+ plus benefits and room for growth
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN