Job Opening: Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator for Medical Tech Start Up
Location: Los Angeles, 90034
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM, Fridays work from home
1. Oversee billing, invoicing through Quickbooks online
2. Onboarding new customers.
3. Interfacing with customers, answering questions, entering information into company CRM and Database.
4. Set up meetings, following up on meeting to-do lists.
5. Taking minutes at meetings.
6. Oversee special projects, create timelines, spreadsheets and lists.
7. Handle calendar, oversee travel arrangements.
8. Organize paperwork and products for executive conferences.
9. Supporting the hiring process of new employees from scheduling interviews to onboarding new hires.
10. Oversee and support contracted employees with schedules and timeline.
1. Experience using a CRM or database.
2. Proficient in Quickbooks online.
3. Proficient in Excel.
3. Professional writing skills and professional phone skills.
4. Tech savvy, company uses tech to support processes Slack, Trello, Jira, Zendesk and Confluence.
5. Experience with project management is a plus.
6. Ability to work independently, take initiate, with strong problem solving skills.
Compensation: $65,000-$70,000 plus excellent benefits