Job Opening: Interior Design Assistant
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Schedule: Part-Time, 3 days a week. Flexible hours.
– Must have their own transportation in order to pick up samples from local showrooms and the PDC.
– Will be responsible for meticulously organizing and maintaining all library materials.
– Will request pricing, lead times, and official quotes for projects in a professional manner.
– Must diplomatically communicate with vendors, including: solving problems and requesting important information regarding items from vendors.
– Must be willing to be flexible in terms of stepping in to help, when and if needed.
– Must have excellent organization skills
– Must have excellent note taking and communication skills.
– Must be self-sufficient; have the ability to naturally problem solve (someone who will seek out information independently
– Must be passionate about interior design.
Compensation: $20-$23 per hour
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Volunteer Coordinator for Jewish Children and Teens with Special Needs Non-Profit
2 Primary Therapists for High End Adolescent Treatment Center
Wellness Director for Assisted Living
Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator for Medical Tech Start Up
Therapist for Eating Disorder Adolescent Residential Treatment
RN Manager for Eating Disorder Residential Treatment Center