Job Opening: Manufacturing Buyer (Purchasing Agent/Buyer)
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85009
1. Acts as logistics facilitator to ensure all elements of the purchasing and outside processing planning processes are coordinated to meet customer requirements and time constraints.
2. Ensure purchase order pricing is recorded accurately in ERP system.
3. Manages and communicates daily status updates for Program Managers, Production Control and Program Planners.
4. AS9100 Quality Compliance: work closely with our Quality department to ensure suppliers understand and meet requirements for on time delivery of goods and services and quality of product. Release of purchase orders only to qualified suppliers per the Approved Supplier List (ASL).
5. Follow up and expedite delivery dates to support production plan.
6.Manage supplier related issues on daily basis.
7.Administrative Support: work with Program Managers, Production Control and Accounting to resolve all other materials or services related issues such as obtaining return materials authorization, packing and shipping returns, warranty claims or disposition of nonconforming material.
1.Experience in Aerospace as a buyer
2.Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent years of experience.
3. Purchasing and Supply Chain Management certification strongly preferred
4.3+ years of experience with purchasing and inventory (experience with government or military procurement highly valued)
5. Must be able to read and interpret Aerospace blueprints
6.High level of proficiency with ERP software, accounting software (Visual), Microsoft Word, Excel
7. Strong attention to detail and the Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
8. Physical activities can include prolonged sitting, computer use, standing, walking, lifting, pushing or carrying heavy objects
Compensation: $65,000-$70,000 plus $2,500 bonus with benefits including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, FSA, 401K, Identity Theft Protection, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Employee Referral Bonus