Job Opening: General Studies Principal for K-8th Jewish Private School
Location: Phoenix, CA
1. Oversee curriculum development specialist and ensure curriculum is implemented.
2. Lead daily activities and operations at the school.
3. Handle the discipline for K-8th.
4. Act as a “face of the school” and point of contact, communicating with teachers, staff and parents.
5. Empower teachers by providing guidance, confidence and strategies to handle issues inside and outside of the classroom.
6. Oversee teacher training, spend time in classrooms handling teacher observations, and training new teachers.
7. Lead faculty meetings and parent meetings.
1. Minimum of 5 years of elementary teaching experience in a private, religious or charter school.
2. Bachelor’s required, Master’s degree desired.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. History of positive relationships with both teachers and parents.
5. Collaborative thinker, relationship builder, creative problem solver.
6. Able to commit to a full time, in school position beginning July 2023
Compensation: $100,000 salary plus benefits and strong signing bonus