Job Opening: Licensed Primary Therapist
Location: Tarzana, CA (Aura)
Note: If intern hours are complete and license is coming within 90 days that is acceptable.
Description: Primary therapist needed for a high end six-bed residential treatment center for teenagers. A licensed therapist is needed to work with individual clients, groups and families on a full time basis.
1. Completed Master’s degree in Family Therapy, Social Work or Counseling.
2. Licensed Therapist or MFT intern in the process of becoming licensed.
3. Experience in a treatment center.
4. Experience working with teenagers or children.
5. Able to run, walk, lift 20 lbs.
6. Able to pass a strict background check.
Start Date: December 2020
Compensation: $60,000-$70,000 plus benefits and room for growth
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!