Job Opening: Licensed Primary Therapist
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Start Date: Immediate
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 40 hour week
Must be able to do on-call on the weekends as part of a rotation.
Description: Primary therapist needed for a high end six-bed residential treatment center for teenagers. A licensed therapist is needed to work with individual clients, groups and families on a full time basis.
1. Completed Master’s degree in Family Therapy, Social Work or Counseling.
2. Licensed Therapist or MFT intern (minimum 2200 hours completed) in the process of becoming licensed.
3. Experience in a treatment center.
4. Experience working with teenagers or children.
5. Able to run, walk, lift 20 lbs.
6. Able to pass a strict background check.
Compensation: Associates $60,000, Licensed Therapists- $65,000-$75,000 plus benefits and room for growth
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Licensed Therapist LMFT or LCSW (or MFT Associate who is close to being licensed, with 2600 hours complete or more)