Job Opening: Licensed Primary Therapist
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Start Date: Immediate
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 40 hour week.
Must be able to do on-call on the weekends as part of a rotation.
Description: Primary therapist needed for a high end six-bed residential treatment center for teenagers to work with individual clients, groups and families on a full time basis.
1. Completed Master’s degree in Family Therapy, Social Work or Counseling.
2. Licensed Therapist or MFT intern (minimum 2200 hours completed and in the process of becoming licensed).
3. Experience in a treatment center.
4. Experience working with teenagers or children.
5. Able to run, walk, lift 20 lbs.
6. Able to pass a strict background check.
Compensation: Associates $60,000-$65,000, Licensed Therapists- $65,000-$75,000 plus benefits and room for growth
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!