Job Opening: Logistics Coordinator for the largest Hair Extension Company in the US
Location: Chatsworth, CA
1. Monitor, track, and update status of inbound and outbound shipments log from overseas and local vendors to ensure on-time delivery.
2. Monitor and schedule payments for all orders.
3. Run daily inventory/OOS reports.
4. Cross-reference with PD team on upcoming projects.
5. Assist with creating new item numbers.
6. Gather all necessary information to place PO’s.
7. Follow up with vendors to ensure that the purchase orders have the correct price and delivery date, update the internal system with the most up to date information.
8. Coordinate shipping schedules with vendors and/or transportation broker.
9. Issue purchase orders.
10. Provide air freight quotes/estimates for approval.
11. Provide packing list and priority list to Receiving and QC team for incoming shipments prior to scheduled delivery.
1. Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
2. Strong communicative skills with vendors.
3. Able to multi-task and prioritize work activities.
4. Attention to details.
5. High school degree required.
6. 3+ years experience in supply chain preferred.
Compensation: $19-$23 per hour plus benefits (401K, Dental, Health, Vision, & PTO)