Location: El Cajon, California
Schedule: Monday – Friday 11-7 or 10:30-6:30; some weekends as needed
1. Handle medication.
2. Checking vital signs.
3. Contacting related medical professionals as needed.
1. LVN license valid for CA
2. Able to pass a strict background check
3. Experience working with teenagers, preferably in a group home setting.
4. Must be at least 21 years or older
5. Valid driver’s license with no restrictions (you will be provided with a company car).
6. Experience with EMR systems such as KIPU.
Compensation: $30 per hour plus benefits