Job Opening: LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse for a 125 Bed Skilled Nursing Facility
Location: Glendale, CA
Full-Time, 7am-3pm, Monday-Friday
Full-Time, 3pm-11pm, Monday-Friday
(Full-Time is a 4 working day and 2 days off schedule)
1. Administer health assessments and complete necessary forms
2. Administer and read TB tests
3. Provide health education on a variety of topics to clients, including but not limited to: general health care, medication, diabetes, safe sex, dual diagnosis, and nutrition
4. Observes medication procedures and makes recommendations
5. Keep staff appraised of any potential client issues
6. Medical records documentation as required
1. LVN or Licensed Vocational Nurse
2. Driver’s license, clean driving record and car insurance.
3. Ability to pass a strict background check from the DOJ/FBI fingerprint clearance
4. Vaccinated for COVID
Compensation: $34-$37 depend on experience
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN