Job Opening: LVN or LPN or LPT for inpatient substance abuse treatment center.
Location: Tarzana, CA 91356
4:30PM-1:00AM (Need 3 candidates)
5 days a week, must include 1 weekend shift
1. Administer health assessments and complete necessary forms
2. Administer and read TB tests
3. Provide health education on a variety of topics to clients, including but not limited to: general health care, medication, diabetes, safe sex, dual diagnosis, and nutrition
4. Observes medication procedures and makes recommendations
5. Keep staff appraised of any potential client issues
6. Medical records documentation as required
1. LVN or LPN or LPT
2. New grads or experienced are welcome
3. Driver’s license, clean driving record and car insurance.
4. Ability to pass a strict background check from the DOJ/FBI fingerprint clearance.
4. SUD experience preferred but not required.
Compensation: $28-$30 per hour, plus benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!