Job Opening: Mental Health Workers
Location: Encino, CA 91403
Start Date: Immediate
Full-Time, 7:00AM-3:30PM Sunday-Thursday
Full-Time, 3:00PM-11:30PM Sunday-Thursday
Full-Time, 3:00PM-11:30PM Tuesday-Saturday
Needs to have weekend availability or at least be willing to work 1 weekend day.
Also needs: 1 floater who can work weekends in either Los Angeles Location (90018) or Encino as needed. Flexible availability.
1. Supervise clients in a beautiful, in patient primary mental health facility.
2. Provide emotional peer support, comfort and warmth while maintaining boundaries.
3. Write shift reports using Kipu (an EMR).
4. Assist with medication administration, training will be provide.
5. Light housekeeping- “straightening up”
1. Must have at least 1-year experience working in mental health.
2. Strong writing skills and experience using electronic medical records.
3. Ability to work full time and to pass a strict background check from the DOJ.
4. Experience in a residential setting.
Compensation: $17-$18 per hour plus benefits.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!