Job Opening: Middle School Science Teacher
Location: Los Angeles, 90020
Start Date: August 2021
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 7:45 AM-4:45 PM, Friday 7:45 AM-1:45 PM
1. Teach 6th grade Earth Science, 7th grade Life Science, 8th Physical Science.
2. Communicate with parents and students on a regular basis.
3. Advance current science curriculum as needed.
4. Manage science lab.
5. Actively participate in meetings and professional development.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Science or related subjects.
2. 5 years experience teaching middle school science.
3. Enthusiastic, energetic, skilled and creative educator.
4. Deep knowledge of science topics.
5. Excellent classroom management skills.
Compensation: $68,000-$80,000 plus benefits.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!