Job Opening: Regional Property Manager
Location: Lancaster, CA
1. Oversee 4-5 large properties, with 1,200-1,500 multi-family units.
2. Oversee budgets and approve invoices.
3. Select, communicate with and manage vendors.
4. Supervise inspections, including SCEP inspections, insurance inspections and move in/move outs.
5. Oversee vacancy turns, review work orders and assign vendors.
6. Prepare reports on vacancies and other related property management issues.
7. Meet with all 7 managers weekly.
8. Handle escalated tenant issues including evictions and court appearances.
9. Oversee maintenance team, visit properties regularly to ensure maintenance is following through.
10. Read and ensure budget is being followed.
1. 3-15 years experience in the property management industry.
2. 3+ years in a managerial role.
3. 3+ years managing several residential properties.
4. High energy, enjoys working with others.
5. Bilingual Spanish (Not required but a plus)
6. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
7. Extremely organized, driven and excellent communication, both written and verbal.
8. Experience managing a team.
Compensation: $90,000-$100,000 plus benefits and room for growth.