Job Opening: Regional Property Manager
Location: LA County (South Bay, Long Beach, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley)
Description: 1,700 multi-family units, 100+ buildings.
Answering to the COO of the Property Management and Asset Management company.
1. Oversee 1,700 multi-family units, in 100+ buildings.
2. Oversee budgets and approve invoices.
3. Select, communicate with and manage vendors.
4. Supervise inspections, including SCEP inspections, insurance inspections and move in/move outs.
5. Oversee vacancy turns, review work orders and assign vendors.
6. Prepare reports on vacancies and other related property management issues.
7. Meet with all 5 managers weekly.
8. Handle escalated tenant issues including evictions and court appearances.
9. Oversee maintenance team, visit properties regularly to ensure maintenance is following through.
10. Read and ensure budget is being followed.
1. 5+ years residential property management leadership experience.
2. Bilingual Spanish desired.
3. Experience with Los Angeles rent control is required.
4. Experience with Yardi.
5. High energy, enjoys working with others.
6. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
7. Extremely organized, driven and excellent communication, both written and verbal.
8. Experience managing a team.