Job Opening: Technology Specialist
Location: Los Angeles, 90036
Schedule: Full-Time Monday-Friday, many days off!
- Act as the first point of contact, provides technical support for faculty, staff, and students
- Actively uses Helpdesk (Zendesk) system to document, track, and prioritize support requests
- Installs, configures, and maintains all software and hardware
- Assists users with classroom technology tools
- Creates support documentation as needed
- Setup audio/visual equipment for special events
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience troubleshooting Windows, macOS, iOS, and ChromeOS platforms
- Experience troubleshooting printers
- Experience with Google Workspace
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Approachable, comfortable with ambiguity, and can-do spirit
Compensation: $90,000-$140,000 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 594 jobs
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN