Job Opening: Technology Specialist
Location: Los Angeles, 90036
Schedule: Full-Time Monday-Friday, many days off!
- Act as the first point of contact, provides technical support for faculty, staff, and students
- Actively uses Helpdesk (Zendesk) system to document, track, and prioritize support requests
- Installs, configures, and maintains all software and hardware
- Assists users with classroom technology tools
- Creates support documentation as needed
- Setup audio/visual equipment for special events
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience troubleshooting Windows, macOS, iOS, and ChromeOS platforms
- Experience troubleshooting printers
- Experience with Google Workspace
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Approachable, comfortable with ambiguity, and can-do spirit
Compensation: $90,000-$140,000 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 817 jobs